Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Basketball

If you know anything about me, I am a basketball junky...I can't get enough of it. I have ton of basketball drawings. Here are a couple.

SHAQ (When he was with the HEAT)

KARL MALONE (Karl Malone loves Hardee's!)



ANDREI KIRILENKO aka "AK47"

6 comments:

Haskell Fam said...

WOW! Very impressive! Glad that you will share with us! It seems like forever since we've seen you and your family. Hope your lovin life in AZ!

Butters said...

Your art is truly amazing! I love it. How do I get some pics for my little nursery? I need some newly updated pics. The kids would love it. Love ya!

Dave & Chels said...

John! I mean Maeser! I'm so glad I stumbled on your site. It's chelsea. (formerly bennett) I hope it's not weird I'm writing on here, but your art work looks great, like usual! Actually, it's even better now!
We have a blog, too - texasjacksons.blogspot.com
I hope everything's going well for you guys!

Dave & Chels said...

That would be great - it's chelsbennett75@hotmail.com

Nathan said...

Love the art!!! We want more. Post more stuff!!

diana said...

maeser!

i love them... these are really great. such talent!