I have loved art ever since I can remember. I have always tried to use my art to help make learning fun and exciting. I used my art a lot on my mission, especially while teaching. Since being home from my mission, I have tried to use my art in each of my callings...Nursery, Scouts, Gospel Doctrine. People have asked me where I get my clip art, to which I always reply, "I drew them." I have been asked if they are available to buy, and the answer is yes! I am in the process now of making 3 Clip Art CD's. They are:
Scouting
Modern Day Prophets
Book of Mormon I (This will be a series)
Each CD will include a variaty of art you can use for teaching and FHE, or just for fun. If anyone is interested, please email me, and I can give you more details.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment